Apple Pay casino has become wildly popular with UK audiences, especially when it comes to making online casino deposits. The attitude of these players is that they won’t settle for anything less than total convenience and ease of use.
They need rapid transaction times and zero fees. It’s no surprise that Apple Pay has become the method of choice for these experienced players.
Despite Apple Pay being a reasonably new casino payment type, the number of online Apple Pay casino sites using it is growing swiftly. Players seem intrigued to try the newest and best Apple Pay casinos whilst benefiting from the many advantages of the method itself.
- 1 Best Apple Pay Casinos
- 2 A Quick Summary of Apple Pay Gambling
- 3 How Do You Make a Deposit on Apple Pay Online Casino?
- 4 Benefits of Using Apple Pay Online Casino Sites
- 5 Disadvantages of Payments via Apple Pay Casinos
- 6 UK Online Casinos Accepting Apple Pay
- 7 What Alternatives are There to Online Casino Apple Pay Deposits?
- 8 More Casino Payment Types
We’ll provide a guide that covers:
- A thorough analysis of Apple Pay online casino sites and its major factors
- How Apple device users go through the deposit process
- List the top online casinos currently accepting Apple Pay and answer the main FAQs
Read more about this fast and free payment method that is undeniably secure!
Best Apple Pay Casinos
Check out our list of the best Apple Pay casino sites below:
- Play a whole host of top games and deposit with Apple Pay at Betfair Casino.
Minimum deposit of £10 , x45 wagering, Roulette & Blackjack 50% weighting. Bonus valid for 7 days. Not available to customers using Moneybookers/Skrill or Neteller as a payment method. Full T&Cs apply. Full T&C's Apply
- Get the latest offers and pay with Apple Pay at Paddy Power Casino.
New Customers from UK & IRL only. Deposits made with e-wallets are not valid for this promo. Bonus wagering x35 on eligible games. Winnings from bonus capped at £/€500. Spins available after bonus is redeemed/lost. Opt in required. Full T&Cs apply. Full T&C's Apply
- Party Casino accepts Apple Pay for easy depositing at the site.
18+. New depositors only. UK residents only. Minimum deposit £10. Free Spins are valid only on Starburst and expire in 7 days. 10x wagering apply. Certain deposit types are excluded. Full T&Cs apply. Full T&C's Apply
- At Cobalt Kings you can deposit with Apple Pay and play top games.
Valid until further notice. 1st time depositors only. Players must be 18+. Min Deposit £10. Max games bonus £300. To withdraw Games Bonus & related winnings, wager x50 the amount of your bonus funds. 30 Free Spins [FS]. FS are valid on Vikings for 7 days. FS wins are granted as Games Bonus after all FS are used. Games Bonus funds generated from FS winnings must be wagered x80. Max Games Bonus funds transfer to real money: £100 + the initial bonus amount. Wagering requirements vary by game. UK only: deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. General withdrawal restrictions and Full T&Cs apply. Full T&C's Apply
- Deluxino has a range of top bonuses and accepts Apple Pay deposits.
First-time depositors only (18+ UK exc. NI). Min Deposit £10. Max Offer 200% Bonus up to £20 & 30 Free Spins [Game of our Choice]. Free Spins winnings are capped at £3.00 and credited as bonus funds with 40x wagering. Bonus funds must be wagered 60x before withdrawal. Free Spins expire after 7 days. Bonus fund winnings, if applicable, will be capped at £100 + original bonus amount. Promo code: COOL. We reserve the right to deny promotional offers based on abusive bonus activity across sites operated by the Company. Deposit balance available for withdrawal at any time (UK only). General withdrawal restrictions & full T&Cs apply. Valid until 31/12/2021. Full T&C's Apply
- Play top games at Fortune Fiesta and deposit easily with Apple Pay.
Valid until further notice. 1st time depositors only. Players must be 18+. Min Deposit £10. 50 Free Spins [FS] credited over 3 days. 20 FS will be given to Ole Espana, 10 FS to Stampede and 20 FS to Fruit Blast. FS are valid for 7 days. Total FS wins cap: £60; £20 per slot. FS wins are granted as Games Bonus after all FS are used. Games Bonus funds generated from FS winnings must be wagered x50. Max Games Bonus funds transfer to real money: £100 + the initial bonus amount. Max Wheel prize 50 spins. Each wheel segment has an equal chance of winning. Wagering requirements vary by game. UK only: deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. General withdrawal restrictions and Full T&Cs apply. Full T&C's Apply
- Join Betfred Casino to enjoy plenty of exciting features and offers.
New Casino customers only. £10 Minimum transfer and stake. £10 Minimum stakes within 7 days. Minimum 5 game rounds. Game restrictions apply. Maximum 50 Free Spins on selected games, credited within 48 hours of qualifying. Free Spins expire after 7 days. E-Wallet & Prepaid Card restrictions apply. SMS validation may be required. Full T&Cs apply. Full T&C's Apply
- Secret Slots has a range of exciting bonuses to enjoy when you sign up.
T&Cs ApplyFirst-time depositors only (18+ UK exc NI). Min Deposit: £10. Max Offer: 25 Free Spins [on a game of our choice]. Free Spins Winnings will be capped at £2.50 and credited as bonus funds. 40x wagering applies to bonus funds. Unused Free Spins expire after 7 days. Promo code: PLAY25. Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. General withdrawal restrictions & full T&Cs apply. Valid until further notice. Full T&C's Apply
- Play at Costa Games and make quick deposits with Apple Pay online.
Welcome offer: Non-funded players only. Offer valid until further notice. Min dep. £10. Max bonus £50. Withdrawal restrictions apply: wagering 40x Bonus & 40x Deposit. Wagering requirements vary by game. 10 Free Spins are credited within 10 minutes of the deposit. The remaining 90 Free Spins are credited in sets of 10 every 3 days. Full T&Cs apply. 18+ only. Full T&C's Apply
A Quick Summary of Apple Pay Gambling
Apple Pay has seen a huge soar in popularity over the past few years, with particular heights in the gambling industry. This is due to the fact it is incredibly user-friendly, meaning Apple device users almost immediately prefer it over any other deposit method.
Apple Pay online casino comes with a plethora of advantages for its users; Touch ID protection, no fees and instant processing, to name only three.
Another advantage is the fact that Apple Pay is compatible with major credit card providers and does not share any personal data. It seems to be the most logical choice for Apple device users to join the Apple Pay sites where they can make the most of this deposit option. It requires very few simple steps to fund a casino account, and begin playing on a smartphone or tablet.
There are some limitations to Apple Pay, namely that it cannot be sued for withdrawing, and it is currently unsupported by a very low number of operators.
How Do You Make a Deposit on Apple Pay Online Casino?
These steps are straightforward.
- Choose an online casino that accepts Apple Pay deposits. You should be able to check this on their site, or simply choose from the list we’ve outlined. For security, ensure you choose a reputable and trusted online gambling operator.
- Register with your chosen online casino. The process should take around 10 minutes and will require filling in a form. Typically, new registrations require your name, surname, address and email address. Once your account at real money casino is set up and ready, you need to navigate to the payment section (the “cashier”). You should be able to do this with one click, providing you’re logged in.
- Congratulations! You should now be in the cashier section. Now you need to choose Apple Pay as your payment method.
- Now you must decide the amount you wish to deposit. This amount should be within the casino’s deposit limits. Once you’ve completed this step, you can submit your request and move on to the next step.
- Next, it’s important that you authenticate the transaction using Touch ID on your device (iPhone, Apple Watch or another compatible device). Apple Pay transactions are incredibly secure and will not be authorised unless you authenticate them using either your fingerprint or Face ID. This is a mandatory step in ensuring security.
- Enjoy safe gambling! Deposits are instant. Your funds will instantly appear in your casino account as soon as you have authorised it, as all casino operators process Apple Pay transactions immediately. You’ll be able to play your favourite casino games and win those amazing prizes.
Benefits of Using Apple Pay Online Casino Sites
There are several huge advantages you could benefit from by using Apple Pay as your preferred payment method, and these are the very reasons it has become so popular. Let’s discuss the main pros:
- Your personal and financial data will not be shared. Often, casino players have concerns when it comes to the sharing of their personal and financial information with online casino operators. This doesn’t need to be an issue when using Apple Pay, as users do not share this information with a casino that accepts Apple Pay. Specifically, when making an Apple Pay deposit, you select Apple Pay as your payment method and authenticate it using your Touch ID on your Apple device. There’s no need to add any sensitive information during this process, for example, your bank account or credit card number. All you need to complete the deposit is to know how much you wish to deposit and your Apple device to hand.
- You’re fully protected using Apple’s Touch ID. Apple’s Touch ID is a major advantage when using Apple devices within online casinos (and in general). This cutting edge technology enables users to use their fingerprint to secure their device. In terms of online casinos accepting Apple Pay, these also function using Touch ID. So, when you make a deposit request, you must authenticate that request using your Apple device. This is done using Touch ID (your fingerprint). In the event someone steals your Apple device and attempts to use Apple Pay online casino sites, they won’t be able to as your fingerprint is the key and is unique to only you.
- No fees. Many online casino deposit methods require you to pay a fee when using your credit card or a bank transfer. This is typically a processing fee. Despite the fee typically being quite low, wouldn’t it be better if you didn’t have to pay them at all? Online casinos accepting Apple Pay therefore stand out. Apple Pay online casinos are guaranteed to be 100% free of charge to use Apple Pay money transactions.
- Instant deposits. When you visit an online casino site you don’t want to wait before playing your favourite games. Sometimes you have to select your billing method, complete a form and wait hours or even days for the processing is completed. This is irritating and unnecessary. This doesn’t happen when using online casinos that accept Apple Pay.
- Compatible with major credit cards. Visa and Mastercard. Payment methods are pretty useless if you can’t actually use them, ie, they’re not compatible with major credit cards. The Apple Pay method works with all market-leading credit and debit cards. The list includes Visa, MasterCard, Maestro and American Express. US users can even connect it with their Discover Card. There is a long list of supported banks, worldwide. Customers are equipped to have a single payment method and simultaneously use a variety of cards and banks through it.
Disadvantages of Payments via Apple Pay Casinos
Nothing in life is perfect, and even Apple Pay comes with a few downsides.
- It’s a one-way street. Apple Pay isn’t the perfect online casino banking method because it doesn’t offer withdrawals. Any Apple Pay online casino featuring this payment method for uploading funds won’t let you cash out using this service. You’re forced to have an alternative method to withdraw your funds. For example, a lot of Apple Pay casino sites state that those using Apple Pay to deposit can only cash out via a bank transfer or credit card. So, this extinguishes the advantages of using Apple Pay in the first place, as you have to bring in those banking methods you avoided bringing in before.
- It’s not widely accepted. Another disappointing downside is the low number of sites that actually accept Apple Pay. At the time of writing, Apple Pay was an option for several of the most reputable gambling sites only. To add to the disappointment is the fact that only UK players seem to benefit. Players from outside the UK are forced to opt for alternative payment methods anyway. Until the number of online casinos accepting Apple Pay grows, this method will won’t be the number one choice. The top-rated UK operators such as we’ve mentioned above (iPhone casino and iPad casino), almost always feature Apple Pay as it hugely benefits its consumers.
- Apple development is closed to Apple devices. Apple Pay is of course developed by Apple and therefore only works with Apple devices. The list of available Apple devices is extensive, including smartphones, tablets and even smartwatches. Naturally, most iPhone models including iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, and iPhone 6s work with the method. Typically all iPhone 6 and newer models are compatible with Apple Pay. Users can also make Apple Pay casino deposits using an iPad Pro, iPad Mini 4, Apple Watch Series 2 and many other mobile devices. Mac devices are perfectly compatible with Apple Pay, so MacBook Pro users with Touch ID can use Apple Pay too.
UK Online Casinos Accepting Apple Pay
The good news is the numbers of Apple Pay sites is growing. More players are deciding to join top mobile casino online that provides fast, cheap and easy transactions. Let’s dive into some more detail about their main features.
- British only players. All Apple Pay casino sites featured accept UK gamblers. This means they’re licenced by the UK Gambling Commission and operate legally. Not only are they Brit-friendly, but they also offer bonuses designed specifically for UK players. If you’re a British player seeking a totally legal and trustworthy online casino with Apple Pay, you have plenty of options to pick from.
- Licensed by UK Authorities. Out of all licensing bodies out there, the UKGC is recognised as the most rigorous, so, all the casinos accepting Apple Pay listed here are approved by the most reputable authority in existence. This means the operators meet the highest standards required by this British gambling regulator. You can play with peace of mind about your safety and security knowing fairness and honesty are written into their approach, including the reasonable bonus rules.
- Perfect for Apple users. It should go without saying that any casino Apple Pay is the logical choice for an Apple device user. Millions of players worldwide own an Apple device, such as iPhones, iPad and MacBooks. It makes sense for Apple device users to use a payment method developed by the same company, and thus stick to using Apple Pay casinos.
- Huge selection of games. The number of casinos who accept Apple Pay, as mentioned, is not currently massive. BUT, the selection of games is. Casinos collaborate with industry-leading game makers such as Microgaming, Playtech and NetEnt. Players using an Apple Pay casino can, therefore, expect to see an impressive array of games; hundreds, if not thousands. This includes slots, table games and jackpot picks. Some operators also boast top-notch live dealer platforms as well, meaning they suit live dealer table fans perfectly.
What Alternatives are There to Online Casino Apple Pay Deposits?
There are a few alternatives to Apple Pay that you can use when depositing at online casinos.
Also referred to as G Pay. This is Android’s answer to Apple Pay. Anyone with an Android mobile device can access and use Google Pay casino to make equally safe and rapid money transactions to and from online casinos. It should be noted that this method is not as widely supported as credit cards and e-wallets.
Similarly to Apple Pay, popularity is on the uprise, due to its user-friendly nature and security assurances. Casinos operators process G Pay instantly and no fees have been noted on such transactions. There are, however, limits. The minimum transfer ranges between £5 – £20, and the maximum up to £5,000. The banking limits are dependent on the online casino’s banking policy.
Pay by Phone Casino
Pay by phone casino is another alternative method on the rise. This allows players to quickly and easily upload funds into their accounts using their phone. There are two ways of doing this.
One is via a pre-paid balance and the second is to add the amount to your phone bill. Either way, the process is quick, taking no more than a few minutes and a single SMS. Pay by phone ensures customer data is kept safe and provides instant deposits.
Most expect a minimum deposit of £5 – £20, and the maximum is dependent on the pre-paid balance available on your phone account.
Besides credit and debit cards, e-wallets are another very popular payment method choice for gamblers. The most reliable and trustworthy options are PayPal, Skrill, and Neteller (it should be noted that PayPal casinos are rare). E-wallets offer both user-friendly navigation around their websites and often have simple mobile apps.
Due to their nature, users can make payments 24/7, from anywhere, so long as they have some balance remaining. Again, these types of transactions are processed immediately and rarely carry any processing fee.
The payment limits (particularly at Skrill casino sites and Neteller casino sites) are among the best. Players can expect most minimum deposit amounts via e-wallets to range from £5 – £15. There is a lot more freedom with maximum deposits, as the limits can easily reach £25,000 per transaction.
If you’re still curious or have any questions about Apple Pay as a banking method, see our FAQ section.
More Casino Payment Types
Check out other online casino payment options below: