UK mobile service providers agree Payforit is the most effective payment method. You can use either a prepaid balance or your mobile bill to deposit funds into a UK-based Payforit casino account.
Payforit is a sleek method of making a deposit. It’s tight security and safety allows you to play games on the move. A Payforit site allows you to deposit within a mobile casino by using just your phone. Phone carries trust Payforit as it’s a banking method created by and for themselves.
Mobile Providers accepting PayForIt
Payforit is available to use by adding a deposit into your casino account using your phone bill. It is the single most common method seen for UK mobile carriers’ billing services.
Your casino deposit made using Payforit is either subtracted from your Pay As You Go credit, or added as a charge to your next phone bill.
The majority of UK mobile service providers accept Payforit, namely:
The ability to use direct mobile billing is becoming a craze for online casino players. You can use Boku in additionally to Payforit, to make a phone bill deposit in a casino account.
There are a few alternative names this service is known by, such as:
- Charge to Bill
- Pay by Phone
- Pay Via Phone
- Pay by Mobile
- Mobile Pay
- Charge to Mobile
These names are fundamentally the same service as Payforit. Depsite the name altering slightly, as far as the player is concerned, the banking method itself is the same.
Step-by-step of how to make a deposit with Payforit:
- Choose your desired casino that accepts Payforit depositing
- When asked, select Payforit. This may appear as a basic mobile payment service within the deposit section of the site
- Select the amount you want to deposit
- Type in your phone number
- You’ll receive a confirmation code within a text message. Enter that code when prompted by the casino
- A confirmation will be sent to you on completion of the successful deposit
Pros and cons of PayForIt casino
Payforit is undoubtedly a solid method for casino banking. Nothing is perfect, though, and there are some downsides to consider when using this method on casinos that accept it.
- Safety, guaranteed: Payforit is made by and for all significant UK mobile phone operators.
- Minimal personal data: It only requires your phone number
- Minimal financial data: As you’re using your phone bill or Pay As You Go credit, you don’t have to submit your bank details
- User-friendly: Only a few clicks are needed to get going
- Universal: This method is supported on any device
- Not a lot to play with: There’s a low limit which only enables you to deposit £30 per transaction
- Withdrawals aren’t supported: You’ll need to rely on another banking method to transfer your earnings as Payforit doesn’t currently offer withdrawals. You’ll need to verify a different banking method to collect your winnings. In reality, this means making a low minimum deposit in the casino.
Of course, this can be a pain. If you need to be able to instantly withdraw your winnings, you may want to research fast payout casinos instead.
Benefits of PayforIt Mobile Casino
Payforit emerged as a way of allowing customers in the UK to have a simple and secure method of making mobile payments. Payforit gambling ensures multiple safeguards for confidence that transactions are being made properly. We’re all glued to our phones nowadays, and Payforit slot sites make sure any process done through phones cause zero stress or confusion.
Payments are instant and require very few steps. In mobile casino Payforit, no credit or debit card information is needed, nor is there a need for vouchers or codes. Ditto passwords to enter the site. It’s all kept minimal.
Disadvantages of PayforIt Mobile Casino
Payforit is restricted to UK-based mobile numbers. It is not a genuine banking process for online gambling, due to the lack of withdrawal ability for players. Cashing out, therefore, requires players to rely on an alternative method. Typically, this would be a bank transfer, cheque, or e-wallet.
One major downside is the limitation on transactions. Payforit only allows deposits of up to £30 a day, made up of £10 for each transaction. This doesn’t bode well for regular gamblers.
What happens if my PayforIt payment fails?
In the unlikely event your transaction fails, a failed status message will appear and you will not be charged. Your account will reflect this non-payment. It could happen if you don’t have enough Pay As You Go credit and therefore cannot pay. It could also happen if you have set a limit on your Pay Monthly account, or if you’re under 18 and attempting to access age-restricted content.
Does Payforit Charge fees?
One of the main advantages of Payforit as over competitors is that there are no fees for customers when making payments. The casino, or their merchant, are responsible for fees or charges incurred during payment. Do be mindful of text message or roaming fees that might apply to part of the process when you’re using your phone and therefore your data plan.