After searching high and low across the internet, we have compiled the best casino sites for winning real money and the biggest jackpots.
If you are looking for the best online casinos to win, then we have compiled the latest top-rated casino brands for January 2021.
Ready to play? Then we have everything you need to know to help you find the best payout casino for you!
- 1 Best Payout Casino Sites
- 2 Using RTP to Find the Best Payout Casino
- 3 Different games in the Casino
- 4 Payout Percentage for the Best Payout Casino
- 5 Wagering Requirements for the Best Payout Casinos
- 6 Pros and Cons to the Best Payout Casinos
- 7 Choosing Your Best Payout Casino
- 8 What is the most money ever won at a casino?
- 9 All Best Gambling Offers
Best Payout Casino Sites
From our research here is a list of the best payout casino sites:
Searching the internet, you will find accurate information and data about the Uk’s top online casino for payouts. While this information can only be extracted from a single month of the year, you can extract a lot of data.
If a casino has a 94 per cent RTP, you can expect to earn £94 back for every £ 100 wagered.
Online gambling brands that pay better will have a high RTP, so games will have numbers that are similar to the house edge.
Using RTP to Find the Best Payout Casino
We all know that each and every bingo, slot and casino game has an individual RTP. RTP is the Return to Player. To find this out for the casino, the average RTP across all games on the site is used.
This means it can be hard to find the RTP, but most casinos are around 94% or above. Some sites come in at just under 98% RTP. This means that for every £100 wagered, the player gets £94 back.
A high RTP doesn’t always mean it is the best site. It is just a measuring tool for payouts.
The RTP is taken from one month of the year only. It is to be used as a guide only as it is simply a small snapshot of past gameplay. RTP is affected by the following variables;
- New games introduced
- New players
- Players leaving
- Money wagered.
So when you check out the RTP of the best payout casino, bear in mind, this isn’t accurate for the whole site from all time.
The RTP for each site will be available for all players either on the terms page or by contacting the support team. RTP is also available for every game on the site.
Different games in the Casino
A wide range of games are offered by casino sites. These include games such as fruit slots, roulette, blackjack, baccarat, poker and much more, and sometimes even tournaments occasionally. There are several variants and game styles at any casino that are unique to one or a few particular casinos. Be sure that the platform you select has got the games you’re excited about. Common types of the game include, but are not restricted to:
One of the most common games, roulette, has players betting on where a ball would land on a spinning wheel. In different roulette variants, including European roulette, American roulette and the French roulette, the odds and excitement will differ.
Players seek to win cards in blackjack, the total face value of which would be exactly 21. Unlike the blackjack that is widely available at traditional land-based casinos, online blackjack is particularly exciting for providing deposit bonuses.
At both online casinos and their brick-and-mortar counterparts, these are the most widely played slots. You can play slot games online, however, in a more streamlined way and enjoy a near-limitless amount of bonuses.
This recreates the magical feeling of a land-based casino by offering a human, rather than a computerised, dealer’s live video feed. This dealer can be interacted with and watched as they place components on the table.
Payout Percentage for the Best Payout Casino
Everything that is used to calculate the payout percentage is estimated. All tools, such as house advantage and RTP, are accurate and governed to make sure they are correct. They are used as a guide and in a theoretical way.
This is because several different factors can affect returns for players.
OK, so the theory is that for every £100 wagered on a game with an RTP of 95% will give the player back £95. This means the house advantage is 5%. Or the remaining £5 of the initial £100.
However, due to the number of people playing the game at the same time, the use of a Random Number Generator and different betting strategies, the expected return from your bet cannot be guaranteed.
Players wanting the best payout games will tend to opt for those games that have the bigger jackpots and a higher volatility/variance. This means that the wins will be less, but payouts will be bigger.
- Table games payout more and are popular with those wanting to win big and consistently.
- Video slots tend to pay out less frequently but can land bigger wins.
- Progressive jackpots will give you the chance to play for bigger jackpots.
Remember: wins are not guaranteed. You could end up walking away with a loss just as much as you can land the bigger win amounts.
Wagering Requirements for the Best Payout Casinos
Most casinos will have different wagering requirements. The level depends on your budget, the bonus based on your funds and offer type and the game you are playing.
If you are after high payouts, then you need to take wagering requirements seriously and check them out fully before you deposit. The following should be taken into account when working out casino payouts;
- RTP, bonus requirements, bet amount all count towards payouts.
- Terms and conditions relating to offers and the specific gameplay a part in how much the game pays out. For example, some free spin offers have a maximum payout limit for total spins.
With this in mind you can go down one of the following routes;
- Bet big on low variance games. This will give you more frequent payouts to help you play for longer and build your winnings up.
- Take the risk. Hit the high variance games and hope you land those bigger wins and not just the losing spins sequence in between payouts.
You are under no obligation to take any bonuses offered. Playing with your deposit only will mean any wins are yours to withdraw whenever you want to cash out.
Whatever option you choose, it makes sense to build up some bank to give you a better chance of withdrawing some money.
Pros and Cons to the Best Payout Casinos
- Better chance of winning your money back or more.
- A great gaming experience
- No surprises on cash out
- A safe and secure site to play on
- Your favourite game might not be available on the site you choose
- Only the established brands offer a higher RTP to give you the bigger wins.
Accessing Your Payouts
If you have followed everything we have gone through and the casino isn’t paying out, then there are a few things you should check.
- Have you completed your wagering requirements? If you are unsure, most casinos display this in your account.
- Have you completed your KYC procedure? This protects the casino for money laundering. Most casinos now do this before you deposit, but the process can take a few days to complete.
- Are earnings available to withdraw straight away? Bigger wins are usually withheld by casinos and paid out in increments. The more you win, the higher the chance you may not be able to withdraw in one lump sum.
Is your casino still refusing to pay out your winnings after going through all of this?
You need to reach out to an authority, body or organisation that can help you. ADR Center Global and Resolver will assist you in your dispute.
Make sure that you follow it through, and you resolve the situation to get your payout.
Choosing Your Best Payout Casino
This post has detailed all you need to know about RTP, house advantage and how to play for those bigger wins. Whilst you should take all of this into account, it is merely a guide, and not all casinos are right for every player.
Use caution before depositing money, especially if you are a high roller. Make sure you are happy in the casino, and it is a good fit for you.
What is the most money ever won at a casino?
$21 million and $4.6 million dollars. It’s hard to fathom winning millions of dollars in a Las Vegas slot machine, but one man found himself in that position twice.
Elmer Sherwin, a World War II vet, was 76 when he won a $4.6 million dollar Megabucks jackpot, a mere 10 hours after The Mirage opened to the public.
All Best Gambling Offers
Below you can see a full list of best gambling offers:
Unfortunately, We could not find any results for:
Unfortunately, We could not find any results for: